Stainless Headers Mfg. Inc. is a premier applicator of ceramic coatings. These coatings offer excellent thermal barrier characteristics, corrosion protection and enhance the components appearance. Our high temperature ceramic coatings come in a variety of colors and temperature ranges. These durable coatings help insulate adjacent components such as spark plug wires, rubber parts like engine mounts, starters and help reduce under hood temperatures.
The corrosion protection offered from ceramic coating greatly surpasses that of painted on options. The parts are prepped, coated, baked and polished in a controlled environment assuring a perfect finish every time. Ceramic coating takes the heat and retains the superior finish. Compared to a standard painted surface, a ceramic coated header can run up to 50% cooler surface temperature.
- Maintains a consistent appearance even in the most punishing environments
- Extends exhaust component life by reducing rust and corrosion
- Reduces under hood temps
- Improves thermal efficiency by increasing flow thoughout the exhaust system
- By reducing radiant heat in the engine bay, surrounding components see lower operating temperatures
- Helps keep coated parts clean and easy to maintain
- Available in a variety of colors
Standard Pricing on Ceramic Coatings
Will include normal prep-work (media blast, preheat if necessary, mask/tape-off if needed, and de-grease cycle)All exhaust components are prepped & coated externally AND internally. Intake components are only coated externally.
Pricing below is only a guideline, and formal pricing will vary based on condition and complexity.
Standard pricing for V8 parts are as follows:
- OEM/Cast Manifolds: $149.95/ set
- Short Headers/Block-Huggers: $174.95/ set
- Mid-Tubes, Up & Forward Turbo Headers, Log Manifolds: $229.95/ set
- Long Tubes, Fender Exits, Equal Lengths: $299.95/ set
- 180 Degree/ Flat-Plane Headers: $349.95/set
Additional components frequently vary, but will often be similar in cost to the below prices:
- Turbo Housings: $94.95 each
- Downpipes: $109.95 each
- Crossovers: $109.95 each
- Misc brackets, heat shields, tabs, etc.. $5-$15 each
- Bolts/hardware/nuts/threaded items.. $20-$40/dozen parts