Big Block Mopar (383-440) Large Port Custom Header Build Kit
Pro Series Header Build Kits: Big Block Mopar (383-440) Large Port
This header build kit has everything you need to bring that Mopar custom header together. Designed to fit the stock Big Block Mopar heads with a large or larger than stock exhaust port.�Fits Fel-Pro Exhaust Gasket: #1489 This kit will fit any head with standard big block mopar bolt location and port spacing. Great for building that set of headers for any high power racing application. See why Stainless Headers Mfg., Inc has the most complete header builder kit on the market for building your own custom headers. (HP recommendations at the bottom of this page) What makes our header build kits the choice of top fabricators?
- Flanges: 2 American made precision laser cut 3/8� thick header flanges to fit stock Big Block Mopar (383-440) heads.
- Port Size: 2" rectangle port, 2 1/8" rectangle port, and 2 1/4" rectangle port available
- Flange Stubs: Included with our Big Block Mopar header kit are (8) formed stubs to help speed up your fabrication process. These flange stubs are formed to the exact flange shape and come in 2", 2 1/8" or 2 1/4" primary tube sizes�
- Mandrel Bends: We supply (12) 180 degree J bends. Our J bends come with a 6� & a 12� leg. For most header builds, this extra leg length mean you won�t need to buy any straight tubing. What makes our stainless mandrel bends truly a unique product? We start off with an American made 304 stainless raw material, that is then bent in the U.S. for a genuine 304 .065 stainless bend. Our material forms better, welds better and last because it is a genuine 304 stainless.
- 4 into 1 Collectors: From there we supply a precision formed 4 into 1 collector or a set of our optional super high flow slip on merge collectors with 4 sets of collector tabs. Just like our stainless bends, we start off with an American made 304 stainless and fabricate the industries finest collectors . We offer these header kits with 3 different collector options:
- Formed weld on collectors (Collector stars included)
- Slip on merge collectors with a straight exit (Collector tabs included)
- Slip on merge collectors with a transitional exit (Collector tabs included)
- Collector stars: A simple part that really helps speed up the fab process. Used as a weld in block off between the 4 tubes before welding the collector on, these are precision laser cut for a perfect fit between your specific primary tubes.
- Purge Caps: This simple, but effective method for back purging caps works great. Each kit includes 4 primary caps and one collector cap.
- O2 bungs: Each header builder kit includes 2 weld on O2 bungs. Precision machined in the U.S. from 304 stainless billet, these bungs weld beautifully, not like a cast bung
- Tig Filler Rod: Includes � lbs. package of filler rod:
Because of the wide variety of engine chassis configurations these HP numbers are for general reference only
2" Primary Tube Header Kit: 500-700 Naturally Aspirated Horsepower
2 1/8" Primary Tube Header Kit: 700-900 Naturally Aspirated Horsepower
2 1/4" Primary Tube Header Kit: 700-1100 Naturally Aspirated Horsepower
Be sure to check out our Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels for continuous updates on customer projects, as well as how-to videos and information about our extensive product lineup
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H15.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free GROUND Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.