Mishimoto Universal Air-to-Water Intercooler, Single-Pass Coolant Flow
- Highly efficient air-to-water design delivers effective cooling in a compact package
- Bar-and-plate core provides durability and efficient cooling for vehicles up to 1500hp
- Cast-aluminum end tanks are custom engineered to yield superb airflow and durability
- Available in multiple core sizes, end tank configurations, and single or dual pass coolant flow
- All-aluminum professionally TIG-welded construction rated to 100psi of boost pressure
- CNC-machined ribbed airflow inlet/outlet produces secure coupler connections
- Sleek, subtle, and durable micro-wrinkle black powder coat finish
- -16ORB coolant ports provide leak-free line connections Includes robust 1/8� thick steel mounting bracket and hardware
- Abundant coolant line options with Mishimoto�s -16ORB Aluminum Fittings
- Pair with a Mishimoto Air-to-Water Heat Exchanger for the ultimate efficiency in your charge-air cooling setup
- Multiple core sizes to choose from to fit the needs of your project
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keeping air intake temperatures low is the key to decreasing the impact of heat soak, reducing detonation, and producing consistent power output. As a result, Intercooler systems have evolved substantially over the last decade, bringing liquid-to-air intercoolers into popularity. To help bring the compact efficiency of air-to-water intercooling to your project, Mishimoto has developed a full lineup of high-performance air-to-water intercoolers.
Our air-to-water intercoolers are available in single or dual-pass coolant flow configurations, each with multiple bar-and-plate core sizes and your choice of same-side or opposite-side outlets. These intercoolers support builds producing up to 1500 horsepower.
When it comes to our intercoolers construction, robust is an understatement. Each intercooler features 5mm-thick cast-aluminum end tanks that are custom engineered for superb airflow, reducing overall pressure drop through the cooler. These tanks are professionally TIG-welded to our core, resulting in a pressure tolerance of up to 100 psi of boost. In addition, our intercooler design features unique CNC-machined ribbed inlet and outlet coupler connections, ensuring maximum grip between couplers and intercooler piping.
Mounting and plumbing your air-to-water system can seem like a daunting task, but Mishimoto has made both tasks easy by incorporating -16ORB coolant ports into the core and providing a sturdy 1/8� thick steel universal mounting bracket. Adapting to your specific coolant line choice is easy with the Mishimoto -16ORB Aluminum Fitting selection.
Mishimoto air-to-water intercoolers are finished with a sleek, durable, micro wrinkle black powder coat. As with all our products, these Mishimoto intercoolers include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- (1) Mishimoto Air-To-Water Intercooler
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (4) Mounting Bracket Bolts M6X1.0 X 16mm
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free GROUND Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!