Mishimoto -6AN Braided Line
- High-strength braided design for use in locations where abrasion resistance is vital
- 304 stainless-steel version resists corrosion
- Available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminum
- Both nylon and stainless-steel versions feature a woven stainless-steel inner jacket for increased pressure resistance
- Fits with -6AN fittings (sold separately)
- Chemical resistant CPE rubber core is compatible with petroleum-based fuel, diesel, oil, and coolant
- Provides refined engine bay aesthetics and improved durability over rubber lines
- Operating temperature range from -40�F to 300�F
- Maximum pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI*
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Extremely durable and flexible, this Mishimoto Braided Line is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Whether you�re replacing a factory rubber line or adding an oil cooling system, these stainless-wrapped fluid lines are available in multiple sizes and lengths to suit any application.
These Mishimoto -AN lines feature a CPE rubber inner layer which provides a durable passageway for most fuels, oils, and engine coolants, while a woven stainless-steel inner jacket increases the pressure tolerance and durability. Along with unmatched abrasion resistance, the stainless-steel or black nylon braided outer jacket of this line adds unique style to your project. The available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminum in confined spaces.
Our braided -AN lines feature an operating temperature range from -40�F to 300�F and pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI, making them applicable for most fluids or air passage systems on your vehicle. As with all our products, this Mishimoto Stainless-Steel Braided Line is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
- (1) Mishimoto Braided -AN Line Mishimoto
- Lifetime Warranty
*Maximum Pressure Rating: Stainless Steel 1000PSI, Nylon: 500PSI
Requires assembly with -6AN line end fittings (not included)
Minimum Bend Radius: 2.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H5.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.