Shipping Information & Return Policy
Standard Shipping Policy
Shipping is charged at a rate of $14.99 per order. All domestic orders over $99 ship to the lower 48 states for free.
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will be contacted for additional shipping and cost requirements. Please contact us for international orders.
All orders totaling over $700.00 USD will have an automatic required signature on the shipment. Any customer who wishes to NOT have a required signature MUST send an email to email@example.com with their order number, and request to have the required signature removed from the order.
Any returned shipment and ensuing costs due to customer's inability to receive the package will be at the customer's expense. Initial Return-to-sender fees and repeat shipment to customer address are at customer's expense.
Standard free ground shipping policy applies only to packages that meet these requirements:
- Final package dimension of 37" or less in any dimension,
- Under 90lbs total shipment weight,
- And/or less than 3 boxes per shipment.
No returns are accepted after (60) days from original invoice date. Prior authorization (verbal or emailed w/ representative’s name and date) must be given before any return can be made. All returns require a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
Any products/materials/components ordered in error by the purchaser is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Specialty items, if marked as returnable, may be subject to 30%. All restocking charges are at the discretion of Stainless Headers Mfg. Inc.
Any product returned without prior authorization is subject to 50% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Shipping cost will not be refunded. Due to the complexity and variety of modifications possible, Stainless Headers Mfg. Inc. makes no claims as to the merchantability or fitness of any part. Rather, it is up to the purchaser to determine if the part is compatible with his/her application.
Exchanges will have all the same restrictions, fees, and regulations as standard returns. All credit towards the exchange order will be original order amount x restocking fee (if applicable). Customer will also be responsible for return shipping on exchanged products or kits.
- Products must be in a new and resalable as new condition.
- Any product that was used is non-returnable.
- Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
- Return package must be insured for at least the value of components when sending it for inspection and credit and tracking information must also be obtained.
The following products cannot be returned/exchanged due to manufacturer policies or their made-to-order custom features:
- Any item marked or classified as non-returnable.
- Modular Bolt-On Turbo Headers (Exceptions may apply, contact returns department for more information. Turbo headers can be returned, but on case-by-case basis, requires prior authorization)
- Airboat Headers
- Low-Profile Mufflers
- 5-1, 6-1, & 8-1 Merge Collectors (Exceptions may apply, contact returns department. Specialty collectors can be marked returnable on a case-by-case basis. Requires prior authorization)
- Any used product
- Painted/Ceramic Coated Parts & Components
- International Orders
- Any custom/special orders or parts.
Please note: If the return of an item was caused by an error on our part, shipping fees and restock fees do not apply. (eg: Customer received 2 1/8” mandrel bends instead of the 2 1/4” bends listed on the order)
Any product shipped in error (the wrong part), will be replaced with the correct part at no charge. The replacement part(s) will be shipped at no cost, by the same shipping method that the original order was shipped and a email return label or label placed in the box with the new parts will be issued at our discretion to return the parts that were originally shipped in error. We will not upgrade the shipping method.
All returns must be sent to:
Stainless Headers Mfg, Inc.
1135 North 7th St.
Lake City, MN 55041