Big Block Chevy Turbo Manifold Build Kit
Turbo Log Header Build Kit: Big Block Chevy Turbo Manifolds
Everything you need to finally build your own custom turbo log manifolds. 100% American made materials, with all tubing and mandrel bends constructed with 0.120" heavy wall 304SS tubing.
These flanges fit all standard bore space (4.84") , conventional-headed Big Block Chevy cylinder heads. For stock heads utilizing a square-port or d-port, we recommend either opening the 2" round ports on the flanges to match your cylinder heads, or upgrading to the "Extreme Power-Size" to run 2 1/2" primaries instead, allowing more space on the cylinder head face.
Complete kits built from 100% USA made materials with the finest quality available, all in thicker-than-standard tubing & flange choices, specifically to withstand the increased pressures and heat found within any turbocharged exhaust system.
Base Kit Contents:
- (2) 1/2" Thick, Slotted, 304SS, 2" Round Port BBC Turbo Flanges
- (6) 2" OD x 0.120" Heavy Wall, 75 Degree 304SS Mandrel Bends
- (2) 2" OD x 0.120" Heavy Wall, 90 Degree 304SS Mandrel Bends
- (2) 2" to 2 1/2" x 0.120" 304SS Transitions
- (2) 24" Lengths of 2 1/2" x 0.120" 304SS Tubing
- (2) 2 1/2" 304SS V-Band Assembly (Male + Female Flanges, and Clamp)
- (5) Purge Caps
- (1) 1/2lb of 1/16" 308L TIG Filler Rod
- "High Power-Size Upgrade": Upgrade to a larger 3" Diameter Log for increased airflow in high-power applications. The accompanying vbands are also upgraded to 3" diameter. Any successive elbows for your application will then be built from 3" x 0.120" material as well. (Note: This will disqualify the use of any T3 turbo elbows, as 3" is too large for T3 inlets)
- "Extreme Power-Size Upgrade": Upgrade to a larger 3" Diameter Log, and larger 2.5" Primary Runners for increased airflow in extreme-power applications. The accompanying vbands are also upgraded to 3" diameter. Any successive elbows for your application will then be built from 3" x 0.120" material as well. (Note: This will disqualify the use of any T3 turbo elbows, as 3" is too large for T3 inlets)
We have not yet found the horsepower limit on either the 2 1/2" or 3" log systems- so throw everything your turbos have at these! With all American-Made 304 stainless steel, these turbo log header build kits are perfect for any tight-clearance or limited engine bay configuration. Quick and easier to build than a standard tubular header, and with parts off-the-shelf, you no longer have the expected lead times on having us build your modular turbo headers for you
Best part? With our v-bands made in the USA, and standard on these kits and all of our turbo elbows, we can supply your build with more of those modular elbows we've been producing for years.
Be sure to check out our fine selection of high-performance turbochargers and components under our Forced Induction tab.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free GROUND Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.