Gen II 426 Hemi Turbo Manifold Build Kit
Turbo Log Header Build Kit: Gen II 426 Hemi Turbo Manifolds
Everything you need to finally build your own custom turbo log manifolds. 100% American made materials, with all tubing and mandrel bends constructed with 0.120" heavy wall 304SS tubing.
These flanges are specifically designed to fit the Gen II 426 Hemi cylinder heads. This kit works with the standard bolt pattern, standard port location, and raised port cylinder heads
Complete kits built from 100% USA made materials with the finest quality available, all in thicker-than-standard tubing & flange choices, specifically to withstand the increased pressures and heat found within any turbocharged exhaust system.
The base kit will include the following:
- (2) 3/8" Thick, 304SS, 2" Square Port Gen II 426 Hemi Turbo Flanges
- (6) 2" OD x 0.120" Heavy Wall, 75 Degree 304SS Mandrel Bends
- (2) 2" OD x 0.120" Heavy Wall, 90 Degree 304SS Mandrel Bends
- (2) 2" to 2 1/2" x 0.120" 304SS Transitions
- (2) 24" Lengths of 2 1/2" x 0.120" 304SS Tubing
- (2) 2 1/2" 304SS V-Band Assembly (Male + Female Flange, and Clamp)
- (5) Purge Caps
- (1) 1/2lb of 1/16" 308L TIG Filler Rod
- "Power-Size Upgrade": Upgrade to a larger 3" Diameter Log for increased airflow in high-power applications. The accompanying vbands are also upgraded to 3" diameter. Any successive elbows for your application will then be built from 3" x 0.120" material as well. (Note: This will disqualify the use of any T3 turbo elbows, as 3" is too large for T3 inlets)
We have not yet found the horsepower limit on either the 2 1/2" or 3" log systems- so throw everything your turbos have at these! With all American-Made 304 stainless steel, these turbo log header build kits are perfect for any tight-clearance or limited engine bay configuration. Quick and easier to build than a standard tubular header, and with parts off-the-shelf, you no longer have the expected lead times on having us build your modular turbo headers for you
Best part? With our v-bands made in the USA, and standard on these kits and all of our turbo elbows, we can supply your build with more of those modular elbows we've been producing for years.
Be sure to check out our fine selection of high-performance turbochargers and components under our Forced Induction tab.
- Stainless Headers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free GROUND Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!